Sunday, August 5, 2012

Optimistic Contrarian Conversation #2

Hey, everybody. On a friend's facebook page is a thread about God, human rights (translated homosexuality), biblical definition of marriage, and sense of humor/joking. It is giving me a headache and I would like to read comments on any of these concepts. The best, kindest, and most compassionate supervisor I've ever had was an HIV-positive young gay man. He treated everyone with respect, honesty, and integrity, whether with me (an older gray-haired heterosexual female) or the pompous older heterosexual CEO or the bisexual consumer that frequents the business. His character is one of the most godlike images I have experienced. Do you have a story to tell related to one of these issues? I'd like to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment